Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lollipop (Bang Bang Tang)

So I did Hey Girl last week so I've decided to do Lollipop, their male counterparts this week enjoy! :D


So Lollipop consists of six guys (isn't their name soo ironic?) The six members include: Ao Quan, Wang Zi, Xiao Jie, Xiao Yu, Wei Lian, Ah Wei.

All six members were in Brown Sugar Macchiato with Hey Girl and all six of them were in Brown Sugar Chivalries. Wang Zi (In english it means Prince) was also in They Kiss Again (The sequal to It Started With a Kiss).

There is also a show that is called Muo Fang Bang Bang Tang (Immitating Lollipop)-I am actually a total sucker for that show I have no idea why, its just very interesting. It's way funny and they totally show off their childish sides.

I think this song is really cute by Lollipop called Na Li Pa (Not scared)

Please Comment!!

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D