Tuesday, February 10, 2009

S.H.E

Since I did Fahrenheit, I just had to do their female counterpart S.H.E!


S.H.E consists of three VERY talented girls, Hebe (left), Ella (Center-see she's from Hana Kimi!) and Selina (Right).

Hebe has appeared in the show Bull Fighting and Ella has been in Hana Kimi.

Hebe has also written the song Shuo Ni Ai Wo (Say you love me) which is a bittersweet song that stars Lego Li (In Honey and Clover).


My other favorite song by them is Chu Dian (Electric Shock) I really love this mv, its so cute!



Finally, here's a new song with them and Fahrenheit (They are so cute together-sorry no english subs :( ) -this is so funny cuz its a commercial for this one drink, cutest commercial EVER! :D



Please comment!
Wdebo :)

6 comments:

  1. That's an extremely sophisticated commercial!! If it was like that here, commercials would be fun to watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kno, but thats not the ACTUAL commercial, its just the mv that they made for the song for the commercial, because everyone loves that song!

    Anyways, I love TW commericals so much more then commercials here

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They did Superstar which Skye Sweetnam did a very good cover of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I think Skye Sweetnam's is pretty good, but since I am such a big S.H.E fan I still have to say theirs is better...

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, they're good, but I go with Skye because she's Canadian. lol

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D