Sunday, February 22, 2009

In My Mailbox 一 (1)

Ok, so I feel so out of it, becuase everyone's on thier like tenth "In My Mailbox" and here I am on my first, oh well. I stole the "In My Mailbox" idea is from The Story Siren.


So, its been a very slow couple of weeks, cuz my parents make sure I have to do all my homework and stuff so I'm not really allowed to read that much.. (gasp right?)

So here it is...

Elijah's Coin


I finished it and realli enjoyed it! You can find my review here

The Fairest Star: Friends & Enemies Part 3



I don't know about this one, because I have never read the first two parts, so I don't know if I'm gonna like it or not.

Hana Kimi Volume 23


Ah! I'm so excited to read it!! The VERY LAST volume to the Hana Kimi series!

So thats the only books I got, what about you? What books did you get this week?

Wdebo :)

6 comments:

  1. Nice, you got the last of Hana Kimi huh? =) I have to still post my mailbox up later today. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good week, i haven't read any of them but thats the thing with In My Mailbox. it always makes my TBR list even longer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm only on my 4th post for In My Mailbox, so you're not alone. ;)

    Getting ANYTHING bookish in the mail is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana- Yeah, I just finished it, now I have a void in my heart, lol. Ok, I'll b waiting for it!

    Erika- Yep, I know, you always see all these really good books!

    Cat- haha, thanks! :D i know, I love getting bookish things in the mail! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to IMM!!! i'm glad you decided to participate!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D