Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jolin Tsai

Jolin is a really talented actress, singer and dancer. She is considered the "Taiwanese Britney Spears" (Let's just hope you doesn't shave her head huh?)

Some info from DramaWiki:

Name: Cai Yi Lin (蔡依林)
English Name: Jolin Tsai

Here are songs by her...

So here's one of her newer songs (eng subbed-I'm srry the mv is REALLY weird, if you feel awkward watching it, multiply it by 100 and that was how I felt watching it in Chinese school with my parents behind me and my friend's and there parent's there also) it's called Agent J, but all in all it's really good!



A Wonder in Madrid



Jing Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo (Today you will marry me) ft. David Tao...eng subbed!



Here's her and Xiao Zhu



Wdebo :)

6 comments:

  1. I do not see Love Love Love there! My favourite song by her. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry, I haven't really heard a lot of song by her but I will listen to it NOW!

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Did I just see Nicholas Teo in the first one! YEY! YEY! YEY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry that's not Nicholas *sad face* it's a korean dude who looks like him *second sad face*

    I think it would have been good just to get Nicholas!!

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea and he could have done some sort of duet with her! That would've been awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep but I do just love that song...

    I'm gonna put up the movie in like a month (I already scheduled like four other mvs)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D