Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

MV: I Don't Want To Forget You-Claire Kuo

Title: I Don't Want To Forget You
Chinese Title: 我不想忘記你 (Wo Bu Xiang Wang Ji Ni)
Artist: Claire Kuo (郭静)
Language: Mandarin Chinese
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: I absolutely adore this song. I've first heard this song a while back and just could not get it out of my head, and I finally rediscovered it a few months ago. So beautiful.

Listen and Love!



Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. I might not understand what she is singing about but it sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for listening :) yep. She has a very good voice :3

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D