Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday (2)

It's been a while since I've done a post like this...enjoy!




Chain Reaction-As a giant Simone Elkeles fan who is absolutely amored with Perfect Chemistry, it really is no surprise that this book is on the top of my "Wanna Read" list.


Clean-I really enjoyed Beautiful and really want to read Clean.


V For Vendetta-Loved Watchmen and I've wanted to read this one for so long.


Jessica Rules The Dark Side-I stayed up so late to finish Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side, I was obsessed with it for a while...I want the obsession to *hopefully* continue :3


What's On Your Wishlist?


Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D