Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Grow A Pear-Ke$ha

Title: Grow A Pear
Artist: Ke$ha
Language: English
TTS: None

Wdebo's Review: I am about as far from a Ke$ha fan as one can be, but for some reason I could not stop listening to this song. However, that might have just been because I first heard it on a Toradora! AMV (Posted below) and since I love Toradora and that AMV this song just got dragged into the mix and got stuck in my head. Whatever. It's an addicting song and I did *Confession time* have it on repeat while I was studying for finals. Haha, I'm so lame (Cries)

Listen and Enjoy!



Toradora! AMV



Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D