Saturday, February 6, 2010

CN Blue-I'm a loner

-English Subbed-


Title: I'm a loner
Artist: CN Blue
Language: Korean
TTS: No

Wdebo's Notes: OK, so I have no idea who CN Blue is/are. But my friends were listening to it in Chinese School and it might have...kind of...got stuck in my head. Ahhh the chorus part is just jumping around in there. Well, apart from that it is a good song, except I really don't understand the screaming in the middle.

Enjoy!


Subbed by kpopsubs~

Hope you enjoy! And please comment!

Wdebo :)

5 comments:

  1. Lol I love this song! :DD But yea, the screaming was kind of random.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *must not click*

    Do you know how often I get various-flavors-of-Asian pop songs stuck in my head? They're all so catchy and I can't understand the lyrics to think they're inane. It's addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song is super catchy! I love it. CN Blue is one of my favorites now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha sorry Debo my bad=P

    i have the mp3 of the song, do you want it?

    wetoria, wetoria, daradiridara duuuu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since You're beautiful can't stop listening to CN Blue.. I love the song but I don't really like the Music Video.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D