Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Monday, February 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my Doggie!!

Yeah!! It is officially my dog, Shiao-Hwa's eighth birthday. Wow, I can't believe she is middle aged now :O I love you Shiao Hwa!! :)

A birthday cake for you! Even if you can't eat it :P (I made this a year ago :) )

Some info on her...

Name: Shiao-Hwa
Name in English: Little Flower
Breed: Australian Shephard
Cute? Claro que si!
Wdebo :)

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww, your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your dog! :D This is the first time I hear a dog being named in a different language. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys. I will be sure to pass on your sweet messages to her :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D