Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Weekend Pick for April 4


So, I'm really sorry I haven't done a weekend pick in...how long has it been? Like two months, but I've been realli busy and (confession) I forgot about it...so here it is!!

Book: GoldenGirl: A Bradford Novel By: Micol Ostow
Author: Meg Cabot
Movie: Juno
Song:
Trendy Man By: Show Luo AKA Xiao Zhu





Taiwanese Actor/Actress: Jimmy Lin- He's a really talented actor AND he's a professional race car driver
Taiwanese Drama (New Feature!!): Pi Li MIT- It stars Xiao Gui and Arron (From Fahrenheit) and Gui Gui from Hey Girl! I love this show it's amazing and funny, especially Xiao Gui!





Television Show: Sabrina, the Teenage Witch- Haha I was obsessed with it!!

Quote:

"You're so big it's a public nuisance. I oughta sue you for obscuring traffic here."


~Love★Com Vol 1


Wdebo :)


Please comment and tell me what you think!

5 comments:

  1. Juno made me bawl my eyes out. I'm such a wimp :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah but there were sad parts... :D

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It very much amuses me that you just agreed I'm a wimp. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Srry Laina, I didn't mean it that way. *begs for forgivness* :D

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D