Saturday, April 4, 2009

Weekend Pick for April 4


So, I'm really sorry I haven't done a weekend pick in...how long has it been? Like two months, but I've been realli busy and (confession) I forgot about it...so here it is!!

Book: GoldenGirl: A Bradford Novel By: Micol Ostow
Author: Meg Cabot
Movie: Juno
Song:
Trendy Man By: Show Luo AKA Xiao Zhu





Taiwanese Actor/Actress: Jimmy Lin- He's a really talented actor AND he's a professional race car driver
Taiwanese Drama (New Feature!!): Pi Li MIT- It stars Xiao Gui and Arron (From Fahrenheit) and Gui Gui from Hey Girl! I love this show it's amazing and funny, especially Xiao Gui!





Television Show: Sabrina, the Teenage Witch- Haha I was obsessed with it!!

Quote:

"You're so big it's a public nuisance. I oughta sue you for obscuring traffic here."


~Love★Com Vol 1


Wdebo :)


Please comment and tell me what you think!

5 comments:

  1. Juno made me bawl my eyes out. I'm such a wimp :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah but there were sad parts... :D

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It very much amuses me that you just agreed I'm a wimp. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Srry Laina, I didn't mean it that way. *begs for forgivness* :D

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D