Monday, August 25, 2008

Something to Blog About (literally)

Title: Something to Blog About
Author: Shana Norris
HARDBACK
Amount of pages: 246
Difficulty: Easy
Reccomended for: Ages 12 and up

Summary: Libby Fawcett is probably the single most clumsiest person in the world. Only she can burn her hair on the bunsen burner! Sadly, that is the only way she can get Seth Jacobs (her crush) to notice her. Now, she figures out her mom is dating Angel Rivera, her arch-nemises in school, the one who makes her school life hell. What do you do when your life is crumbling before your eyes? Start a blog! I mean, it's not like it could make your life any worse than it actually is, right?

Wdebo's Review: It was really cookie cutter sweet and cute. I would recommend this book to those who have had a really bad day and need to take their minds off of it. 5.5/10.

Taiwanese Drama:

Honey and Clover (Taiwanese Version!)

It follows five college students with their one sided love. Stars Joe Cheng, Eddie Pang and lego. Based on the manga Honey and Clover. It is very sweet and cute. If life is treating you badly and you need to get away watch this show!

8 comments:

  1. I loooooooove Honey and Clover!! My fav character is Morita uahah^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luv legO yi... mUahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Honey & Clover! I agree, this is a wonderful book to just take your mind off things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love to read honey and clover.The quote "If life is treating you badly and you need to get away watch this show!" is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love this book :0

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D