Thursday, August 21, 2008

My first post on my first blog...enjoy!


Book:

Ok Ok So I know this book has been out in stands since what? 2006? Or was it 2003? Whatever got to check that out. Well, I just finished it and it was GREAT! I mean better then great, so it started out all chessy and stuff, but then it got really good with added Meg Cabot flair. She's so awesome! Anywho, Queen of Babble is about a girl name, Lizzie Nichols, a fashion major, who goes to visit her english boyfrend. When she goes there, you can totally tell things are going to go DOWNHILL FAST! She mistakes her boyfriend for a stalker! Ok, I don't care if she hasn't seen him in like three months, but does anyone do that? She later gets rid of him until she finds out she is stuck in London with no where to go! Then, thank goodness, her friend calls her to stay with her. Then begins the second half of the story, where she meets the dreamy Luke.


I totally loved this story just like I do for all Meg Cabot books, give it a 9 out of 10, because the beginning was huh?

Taiwanese Drama:

I am a total obsessie over TDramas, so I have decided to share these lovely inventions with the world (I mean America) with my Taiwanese Drama spotlights.


Begining with.... Dum dum dum


Smiling Pasta staring Cyndi Wang and Nicholas Teo...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18r80dIJBdY (Site)


(They are so cute!!!)

Smiling Pasta is about Xiao Shi (Cyndi) who is very unlucky in love her realationships only last 3 months! When her sixteenth boyfriend breaks up with her, she runs into He Qun (Nicholas) who is running away from the paparazzi when his girlfriend Rita runs off with his brother. They run into each other and he falls on Xiao Shi, and accidently kisses her! This sends up a paparazzi frenzy when she starts yelling at him to be responsible. Then begins the cutest love story any one has ever thought of.

So kawaii!!! (Cute in jap) I love it! 100000/10!!! <3

3 comments:

  1. I've wanted to read this series for so long, i just haven't found the time. I'll have to read it soon!

    Kayla (Midnight Twilight)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I've read the second book "Queen of Bable in the big City" and I loved it!! Gotta get the last one, "Queen of Babble gets hitched"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I also just read the third one, my review is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D