Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Wonder in Madrid- Jolin Tsai

Jolin is way talented and, in my mind , the apple of Xiao Zhu's eye.

This is such a great song, so cute and fresh.

Her outfits are adorable.

It's so funny how everyone's staring at her and there's one dude that takes out his camera. lol.

Note: This is NOT filmed in Madrid it was filmed in, I think, Hungry

Srry, not english subbed :(



Hope you enjoy it!

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. All of the people staring made the video awkward. xD It's a nice song tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but that's funny...staring at the weird chinese girl dancing around.

    I really like it!

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D