Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random Entertainment Clips : 1

So, as many of you have probobly figured out, I am a Yu Le Bai Fen Bai (Entertainment 100%) addict.

God, it is like the best show in the whole world!! Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui are amazingly funny!!

So, since I want more people to see Yu Le Bai Fen Bai and fall in love with these two wonderful guys I have decided to post random clips from it :D

So here's the first part...

This is hillarious...Show is so pervy (Or in Taiwan we say "A" )



Show is so mean...but it was funny..I would hate to be the girl

(Show taunting fan on the bus)



Show is v egotistical but it's funny :D



Hope you enjoy!! And comment, go Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui!!

Wdebo :)

3 comments:

  1. That was funny, I really liked the second one^^ (poor girl xd)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn something new when ever you post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silva-Haha I know

    Cupcake- Thanks :D

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D