Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tithe By: Holly Black

Books:
Title: Tithe


Author: Holly Black


PAPERBACK


Amount of Pages: 331


Difficulty: Small book small print, no hard words


Reccomended for: Ages 16 or 15 and up. (Very heavy amount of cussing and some mature stuff


Summary: Kaye is a sixteen year old nomad. She travels with her mom's rock band, until her mom's boyfriend tries to "kill" her and they are taken back to her grandmother's house. There, she begins to look for her childhood friends/faries who have always helped her out when she was younger. When she saves a rival farie, she gets caught in an ancient faerie rival-this monkey in the middle thing, could led to death.


Wdebo's Review: This was a really good book I was really taken in by the voice of Kaye and the weirdness about how she's half asian and blonde, yeah, you don't hear about that often. lol. It was really good, but I honestly am not a big fan of cussing or mature themes, call me a goody two shoes or whatever, if there was so much cussing it would have been better. But, I'm not complaining. I really like this book and I would reccomend it to some of my friends. 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D