Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another manga Spotlight!!!

I know I said I would post when I would post another, I am sorry I didn't, I didn't know I would. lol!


Manga Spotlight
Pearl Pink~

Summary: Tamako has been dreaming about being Kan-chan's wife since she was three and he was seven when he promised her that he would marry her when she became strong and brave and not a cry-baby (because her mom had to leave her). Now ten years later, her mom has just become a super pop star and must keep her child a secret because her image was based on purness- while she had little Tamako when she was a teenager. Now, Kan-Chan must remember that promise he gave to her and find out just how love can blossom.

Wdebo's Review: I loved this manga it is so cute and sweet! It really made me cheer on for Kan-Chan and Tamako, he shows just how hard love is but how great it can be! My favorite character is Kanta the monkey! 9/10

Boys Over Flowers (Hana Yori Dango)~

Summary: Even though Tsukushi Makino is from a poor family she attends a school that was made specially for rich people (she got in on a scholarship), when her life becomes intertwined with the F4 (the leaders of the school) her life turns upside down, when the leader, the hard faced, Tsukasa. (He's the guy with the pineapple head lol)

Wdebo's Review: I do love the story it is so cute(on volume 13 now!) anyways, I first wanted to read this after i read the taiwanese drama counterpart, Meteor Garden, it was so cute and sweet. It is kind of hard to get into the drawing but I liked it. 8/10
C U l8r
wdebo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D