Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday : 1


Woohoo my very first W.O.W, haha, I so need to get cracking on these posts :P

So, the awesome WOW is brought to you by Jill at Breaking the Spine...Check it out!!

So without further ado, here is the book that is honored to be my very first WOW... *drumroll*

Splendor By: Anna Godbersen
Summary: GRR, I can't find one!!! [But I do know there is one on the back of Envy]
Why I Chose This Book: Come on, this is the latest [Isn't this the last?] book to The Luxe series, I need this book like so badly, it ended on a cliffhanger... *sad face*. I want to know what happens to all the characters. And the cover/dress is gorgeous [except not the best], and can someone please explain to me why the title is covering the model's face, that is going to annoy me so badly! But I guess since the empty part of the curve of the S is on her face, it's not that bad, but still!!!

Release Date: October 27, 2009 [Hm, I also read that that it was November 1, is it the October one or the November one?]

Also for the drama I'm waiting for...


Down With Love


Starring: Ella Chen [From S.H.E] and Jerry Yan

Synopsis [From WikiDrama]: Jerry Yan will play a lawyer who is good at divorce and inheritance lawsuits, who is very cool, smart, sharp tongued, and cold. Ella Chen plays the role of a nanny of two children.

Why I Want to Watch this: Ok, the synopsis says like NOTHING but it's JERRY AND Ella, how can I NOT want to watch??!! Jerry is like super serious, but Ella's so over the top, so it will just be funny to see how it plays out.

So, what are you waiting for?

Wdebo :)

8 comments:

  1. The book cover is so so so adorable! :D

    I'll be in the US when the drama is coming out. Too bad I couldn't watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!

    Really? thats so cool!! When does it come out? But I'm sure you can watch it on YouTube [Hopefully]. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Splendor either. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today was my first WoW too!
    The Splendor cover is beautiful - all the covers in this series are. I really need to read these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!! I'm not alone :)

    I know, you should!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I frikkin love the covers for The Luxe series!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D