Monday, July 6, 2009

OMG this makes all the crap in my life go away!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I just found Xiao Gui's new song!!!!!!!!!!!!! [His EP comes out on the 17th]

So, I am just sooo happy!!! Love this song, he has a super unique voice and this song just makes me smile for some reason.

It's called 鬼打牆 (Ghost Hitting the Wall - a play off his name called "Xiao Gui" or "Little Ghost").....

Check it out!!! The talking is just the DJ, but OMG!!! Only 11 more days till his EP comes out!!!!!!!

Haha I'm just sooo happy, I was having such a crappy day...now I find this!!!! I think only Xiao Gui or Xiao Zhu could make me this happy :)

Enjoy....


Hope you enjoy! And remember to comment!! Support XG!!!

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D