Saturday, May 30, 2009

You're a Song In My Heart- Selina ft. LeeHom

This song is so adorable!!

Features LeeHom (So talented he plays TEN instruments!) and Selina (From S.H.E)

Sorry it's not the eng subbed one, but you can find it HERE because they won't let me embedd it :(

I totally like it because its set in those older times in China and their outfits are so amazing and Selina's second hairstyle is sooo beautiful.







Hope you enjoy! Remember to comment especially if you LOVED this song!!!

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. Are you Taiwanese? I'm Linna from Taiwan. I just came across your blog and really enjoy it. It's nice to see a wonderful book blog hosted by someone from Taiwan. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually ABC but my parents are Taiwanese so I consider myself Taiwanese (sorta) oh wow that's so cool to finally connect to someone from Taiwan!

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D