Tuesday, May 26, 2009

青鳥飛魚 (Blue Bird Flying Fish)

Oh wow, I haven't done a TTS in forever... ah I feel so bad!! Anyways, so this duo is a new duo that came out in like April. I discovered them on Yu Le Bai Fen Bai (Host Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui) they were so cute and funny check it out...!


(The are the ones in the panda suits)

I really don't know if there is any info on them, cuz I can't find any since they're new. So yeah, this is going to be a totally short post...

Here's my fav and only song I've heard by them...

Guai Guai Nu (Strange Girl)...It's sweet and funny :D The mv is i n t e r e s t i n g


So, yeah, please support them! And please comment!!

Wdebo :)

3 comments:

  1. I like their voices.
    Hope there was more information... well I'll write their names for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was more info too!! I want to know more about them!!

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh? They aren't new...actually, they're really famous. Xiao Zhu is also known as Show Luo or Luo Zhi Xiang, as is one of the most popular idols in Taiwan right now...wait, you probably already know this, right, seeing as you seem to have watched a lot. But yeah, there's a lot of information on them (even on wikipedia), provided you type in their full names.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D