Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Dust of 100 Dogs By: A.S. King

Title: The Dust of 100 Dogs
Author: A.S. King
PAPERBACK
Amount of Pages: 320
Publisher: Flux
Publishing Year: 2009
Geared Towards: Teens (13 + )





Summary (From B.O.B): In the late seventeenth century, famed teenage pirate Emer Morrisey was on the cusp of escaping pirate life with her one true love and unfathomable riches when she was slain and cursed with the dust of 100 dogs, dooming her to one hundred lives as a dog before returing to a human body-with her memories intact.


Now she's a contemporary American teenager
and all she needs is a shovel
and a ride to Jamaica.
I totally love the book trailer...



Wdebo's Review: I remember seeing this book on The Compulsive Reader's site and wanting to read it so badly. When I started it, I was not disappointed.

It started out really well and it just dragged me in. The writting was really well written and I just loved it and enjoyed it. I hope everyone can read it, it just doesn't disappoint.

Favorite Character: Seanie- Sweetest dude EVER!! <3

The Cover: I like it, it looks very cool, but I did get a lot of strange glances when ppl saw me reading it.

All in all, ok so my review is like totally short, because all I can say is this book is AMAZING!! I loved it, and it sure will not disappoint.

Grade: A-

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D