Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random Entertainment Clips : 1

So, as many of you have probobly figured out, I am a Yu Le Bai Fen Bai (Entertainment 100%) addict.

God, it is like the best show in the whole world!! Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui are amazingly funny!!

So, since I want more people to see Yu Le Bai Fen Bai and fall in love with these two wonderful guys I have decided to post random clips from it :D

So here's the first part...

This is hillarious...Show is so pervy (Or in Taiwan we say "A" )



Show is so mean...but it was funny..I would hate to be the girl

(Show taunting fan on the bus)



Show is v egotistical but it's funny :D



Hope you enjoy!! And comment, go Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui!!

Wdebo :)

3 comments:

  1. That was funny, I really liked the second one^^ (poor girl xd)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn something new when ever you post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silva-Haha I know

    Cupcake- Thanks :D

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D