Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Taiwan + Contest Alert!

So, I know I don't review books a lot anymore (insert depressed face), but I have good reason why! [See senior post]. Anywho, just think I will babble a bit before I get off the computer.

So, well first off...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAIWAN!! Yep today is Taiwan's National Celebration day or as we call in Taiwan 雙十節 (Double Ten Holiday). So...YEAH!!!

And also, I have a contest alert for everyone! Kelly Oram, the author of Being Jamie Baker, will be randomly giving away one signed copy of her book a week for the month of November. The contest info is on her blog HERE...super easy to join in and the book looks absolutely fan-tabu-lous =] Haha. It's pink, and it's about superpowers and romance...totally on my TBR list and the book trailer is pretty awesome too...watch below!! :D



Hope you can join!!

And now I have to get ready for piano lesson and Chinese School...

Ta-ta!

Wdebo :)

1 comment:

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D