Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

In My Mailbox (17)

Wow, I haven't posted an IMM for a few months...but I'm back again!! AHH I have the SAT IIs next week, so nervous :(

IMM is brought to you by The Story Siren~

The Books...

Recieved

The Ghostgirl series

The Haunted By: Jessica Verday + Perfume Kit

Pretty Little Liars Secret Keeper Halloween Gift (PLL flashlight + m&ms)

So what's in your mailbox?

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I want your mailman, he brought you some awesme stuff... mainly the M&M's, I have been craving chocoalte like a zombie does brains. What's the perfume smell like?

    Also I hope you enjoy your books. I love the covers to them all. The Ghostgirl series covers are too cute.

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, M&M's, save some for me lol! :D
    I'm your newest follower, please follow back!
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D