Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Contagious Spread of C-Pop~

So, I totally forgot about posting a mv today, and I'll probably forget next week, because of the SAT IIs...well here is something that just makes me really happy, I love how Americans are starting to get into C-pop...it always makes me happy when I see Americans sing C-pop...so I decided to dedicate this post to all those C-pop songs sung by Americans...enjoy~

YouTube Channel: woopthereitis123
Song: 今天你要嫁給我 (Jin Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo/Today You Will Marry Me) By: David Tao and Jolin Tsai.



Check them out! I think their voices are really good and so are their rapping :)

YouTube Channel: frankie0414
Song: 童話 (Tong Hua/Fairytale) By: Guang Liang



His voice is very good...pronunciation needs work, but he's quite good...and he's using the mv music so haha...I love this song a lot and I think he did very good:)

YouTube Channel: euroc2
Song: 黑色毛衣 (Hei Se Mao Yi/Black Sweater) By: Jay Chou



He has a very good voice, but of course...pronounciation...

YouTube Channel: brainsteww
Song: Kiss Goodbye By: Leehom Wang



YEAH!! Leehom!!

YouTube Channel: chryswlch1
Song: 你不知道的事 (Ni Bu Zhi Dao De Shi/The Things You Don't Know) By: Leehom



Her voice is so good...and this is such a good song!

YouTube Channel: dannypamu
Song: 我愛的人 (Wo Ai De Ren/The Person I Love) By: Jordan Chen



Good song...and good singing.

Ok well that's that...hope you enjoy! And get engulfed in the C-pop craze...Yeah~~~~

Wdebo :)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh. At first I thought was Country Pop, lol, which explains my confusion. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D