Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Contagious Spread of C-Pop~

So, I totally forgot about posting a mv today, and I'll probably forget next week, because of the SAT IIs...well here is something that just makes me really happy, I love how Americans are starting to get into C-pop...it always makes me happy when I see Americans sing C-pop...so I decided to dedicate this post to all those C-pop songs sung by Americans...enjoy~

YouTube Channel: woopthereitis123
Song: 今天你要嫁給我 (Jin Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo/Today You Will Marry Me) By: David Tao and Jolin Tsai.



Check them out! I think their voices are really good and so are their rapping :)

YouTube Channel: frankie0414
Song: 童話 (Tong Hua/Fairytale) By: Guang Liang



His voice is very good...pronunciation needs work, but he's quite good...and he's using the mv music so haha...I love this song a lot and I think he did very good:)

YouTube Channel: euroc2
Song: 黑色毛衣 (Hei Se Mao Yi/Black Sweater) By: Jay Chou



He has a very good voice, but of course...pronounciation...

YouTube Channel: brainsteww
Song: Kiss Goodbye By: Leehom Wang



YEAH!! Leehom!!

YouTube Channel: chryswlch1
Song: 你不知道的事 (Ni Bu Zhi Dao De Shi/The Things You Don't Know) By: Leehom



Her voice is so good...and this is such a good song!

YouTube Channel: dannypamu
Song: 我愛的人 (Wo Ai De Ren/The Person I Love) By: Jordan Chen



Good song...and good singing.

Ok well that's that...hope you enjoy! And get engulfed in the C-pop craze...Yeah~~~~

Wdebo :)

3 comments:

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D