Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Too Naive-Guang Liang

-ENGLISH SUBBED-
Chinese Title: 太天真
English Title: Too Naive
Artist: Guang Liang (Michael Wong)
Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: This is from Guang Liang's newest album and all I can say is that I LOVE THIS SONG! I love Guang Liang...he has such a wonderful voice and his songs always have so much feeling and beauty to them. Amazing song...he never fails to impress and will def be another one of my top songs =] His voice is just so gorgeous!

Listen and Love!



Hope you enjoy! And please comment!
Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D