Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cafe Chit Chat: Jessica Verday

As a way to promote her new tour with Michelle Zink, Jessica Verday has decided to do interviews with a few bloggers. And so here we are! Jessica Verday is the author of The Hollow and the second book The Haunted...well enjoy!

~~~


Wdebo: Please describe yourself in three adjectives.
Jessica Verday: Adventurous, Creative, and Silly

W: Please describe a typical day.
J: Wait, there's a such thing as a typical day? Every day's a little different.

W: How did you come up with the idea for your The Hollow trilogy?
J: A lot of credit has to go to Washington Irving for The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. But it was Abbey herself that first came to me and I built the story around her.

W: Do any of your characters remind you of someone you know from real life?
J: Several of my characters have traits that were inspired by real people but they are all very much fiction.

W: What is your favorite color?
J: Purple


W: If you were stranded on an island and could only bring five things what would they be?
J: My husband, a fully loaded Kindle, plant seeds, a box of matches, and rope.

W: Are you working on any new projects now? And if so, can you tell us more about it?
J: I am. But for now, it's super secret.


W: Who are some of your favorite authors ever?
J: L. M. Montgomery, Charlotte Brontë, Eudora Welty, Stephen King, L.J. Smith

W: What is your FAVORITE book in the whole world?
I don't really have one. I enjoy reading a lot.

W: Do you have anything else you would like to add?
Thanks so much for having me. I hope you enjoy The Haunted and I hope to see everyone at the Ghosts and Graves Book Tour.


W: Thanks so much for letting me do the interview!

~~~

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D