Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Don't Want to be Immortal-Alien Huang

-ENGLISH SUBBED-

Chinese Title: 我不要長生不老 (Wo Bu Yao Chang Sheng Bu Lao)
English Title: I Don't Want to be Immortal
Artist: Alien Huang (小鬼)
TTS: Yes (Part 1 and Part 2)

Wdebo's Notes: I really loved this song ever since it first came out, but I could never find the English subbed version...I was always too busy to sub it myself. But now that I found an english subbed version I can finally share with everyone ^^ I love this song....it's very sad...and what he says at the end is really sad also. Bravo Xiao Gui you did wonderfully on this song :)

Listen and Love!




Hope you enjoy! And please comment!

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey :)
    I just wanted to let you know that you've won an award over at my blog, Burning.x.Impossibly.x.Bright. Congrats!! :D

    ♪♫ Ambur

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D