Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hana Kimi By: Hisaya Nakajo

Title of Manga: Hana Kimi: For you In Full Blossom
Author: Hisaya Nakajo
PAPERBACK
Amount of Pages: Varied usually around 100
Copyright date: Varied
Amount of books in series: 23
Geared Towards: Teens (13+)
Extra Info: Has been made into a Taiwanese Drama! (Super cute!)


Summary: Mizuki Ashiya a Japanese girl who lives in America has fallen in love with Izumi Sano, a Japanese high jumper who goes to the all boy high school Osaka Gakuen. So what's a smitten teenage girl to do? Dress up like a guy and hope you can get into the school of course!
When she gets there, the biggest shock of her life is that she and Sano are going to be room mates! Then begins the cutest love story of the ages while other guys start to question their own sexualtiy.


Wdebo's Review: Haha this is one of my favorite mangas and the very first manga I read, I read it because of watching my first Taiwanese Drama, 花樣少年少女, such a cute drama! The characters are so sweet and cute!!

Pro: Good characters that you just fall in love with! <3


Characters: Mizuki: The heroine of the story
Sano: The heroine's affection
Nakatsu: Mizuki and Sano's friend, who falls in love with Mizuki and believes he himself is gay.


All in all, if you have never seen a manga I believe this one should be the very first one you read!


Grade: A


Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. Also Japanese version came out last year. =) I actually got bored of the manga after a couple of volumes. It went on non-stop in my opinion. I think I'm on volume 13 or so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I heard about that, my friend really wants to watch it, but I am going to faithfully stick by my taiwanese versions! :D Even though I think I should watch the Japanese version just to compare. Really? I do think that the middles were kind of boring, but after watching the TDrama of it, I really wanted to see what happened next!

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D