Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Paper Towns By: John Green

Title: Paper Towns
Author: John Green
HARDBACK
Amount of Pages: 305

Difficulty: Easy

Reccomended for Ages: 14 and up



Summary: Quentin Jacobsen has always loved Margo Roth Spiegleman since they were little kids. And now as a band geek and she as the most popular girl in school, there is no way he can get her to look at him, even with their next door neighbor status. But, when Margo comes dressed as a ninja and sneaks into his room late at night, he has to go with her. He is taken on the night of his life, but the next day she is no where to be found, only a string of ambiguous clues could be his chance to finding his "true love".

Wdebo's Review: Told from an amazing first person Quentin just seems like someone you would know and could be total friends with. John Green is hillarious and an outstanding author. I was sucked into this book right when I started, I think everyone should read it, its so funny and hillarious, but there is a sense of intenseness that I just don't know how to describe. My favorite part has to be when Ben gets drunk...

"'NOOO! Boooo. Booo on Quentin. Hey, everybody! Booo Quentin!' And I was booed. 'Everybody's drunk. Ben drunk. Lacey drunk. Radar drunk. Nobody drive. Home by six. Promised Mom. Boo, sleepy Quentin! Yay, Designated Driver! YESSSS!"


Haha, I can read that part forever and still laugh. I'm sure you guys will enjoy this book very much, but the use of honeybunny for girl is not really nice, um I don't wanna b called a honeybunny. I mean eww! 9/10!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D