Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Skinned By: Robin Wasserman

Title: Skinned

Author: Robin Wasserman

HARDBACK

Amount of Pages: 361

Difficulty: Easy, one of those tiny books

Reccomended for: Ages 14 and up



"Lia Kahn is dead.
I am Lia Kahn."
"As last days go, mine sucked."

Summary: Lia Kahn has everything-beauty,great friends, a wealthy family (which equals LOTS of credits), an awesome boyfriend and the best thing in life-running. That was until she died, excuse me "died". Now, as she wakes from her comma, she finds herself not in her own body, but in a plastic version of her own body, a plastic version that will never age, where she'll be seventeen forever. As she pieces together what happens, she is thrown from the hospital to a home where no one wants her. Then she meets Auden, a strange guy, a total outcast, who does not fit into the rich status of all the other sudents. Auden becomes overly fascinated with her and her technology, his curiousity leds him down a very dangerous path, one where there could be no return.

Wdebo's Review: This IS a really good book, I can see why it has lots of readers. Though I am not the biggest fan of the second to last chapter, the ending ended with a cliffhanger(grr I hate cliffhangers!) and made me really want to read the second book and third book. It was a very intense book, I felt so bad for Lia. The writing was great, it made me feel like I was Lia, and all I was thinking was how much it would suck to be her and how thankful I was we didn't have that technology, yet. I think that everyone should read this, its really good! 8/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D