Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Xiao Zhu Part 2!!!!

So, I already did a TTS of Xiao Zhu before. But since I've discovered more and more of his music I will be adding this next post!! (Oh wow that was 12 weeks ago!!)

So, as you know from my previous post XZ is a singer, actor, and talented musician, host and comedian.

So, since I learned how to add scrolling text boxes to my posts and can add translations!! (Srry for the big gaps!!)








All real english in CAPS

Girl: SIXTEEN YEARS OLD
Xiao Zhu: Seven years old?
G: Sixteen
Xiao Gui: Sixteen?
XZ: Sixteen?
XG: Sixteen!
XZ: Wow, 16 your english is very TOP
XG: Very good (trying to tell XZ how to say it but yet..)
XZ: VERY TOP
XG: VERY WELL
XZ: Very good eh?
XG: Now, just go to the side and take a break.
XZ: (In Japanese) Please take a break
XG: OK the next student...just a min what did you just say?
XZ: (In Jap) Please take a break
XG: That's japanese...you want to take a break?
XZ: HOW OLD...WHATS UR NAME?
XG: HOW OLD ARE...HOW OLD WHATS UR NAME?
XZ: I want to ask the name first
Girl: Wei Ting
XG: Wei Ting
WT: Yes
*Guy in the black jacket bursting out laughing is Wilber, as you kno from previous posts...he is an ABC so his english is pretty good*
XG: ARE YOU READY?
XZ: NEW HEART! YOU HAVE NEW HEART!...Xing Xin (Believe in yourself-he says it with an accent)
*Words: What and what?*
XG: You can't even speak in Chinese?
XZ: Xing Xin
XG: You want to say Xing Xin but why did you say "Xin Xing" (Literally heart letter)
XZ: NEW HEART
XG: NEW HEART?
XZ: NEW HEART!
XG: Idiot!
*Words: The others are laughing a bit too loudy*
XZ: I'm trying realli hard to learn english!










*I skipped the first line*
XG: OK your turn
XZ: The most important thing in a magic trick is making other ppl laugh without any props.
*Does his "trick"*
Green Words= What was that about?
XZ: Does everyone see the needle? Pretend this is a needle.
XG: Ah!
XZ: THAT'S GOOD, Kids don't try this @ home.
*Orange-gold words=really knows how to act
XG: So amazing! *After a bit from trick* wow, so great!
XZ: I'll do it to the music, silence please!
XG: You just messed it up!
*Green words=not to tempo/tempo wrong*
XZ: I have more! Let me see if you have anything on your shirt. Can you give me that necklace plz? *Girl gives necklace* Look this is a very ordinary necklace *AFter XG plays with it* Watch carefully!
*I'm not sure what the red words say, something about how he's amzin* For you.
XG: Let's all clap for him
*XZ walks off*
Audience: MR. PIG!! (It's another character he plays on YLBFB, super funny, a gayish "american" movie producer, hillarious, Ill send you one sometime*
XZ: Bian Bu Jian (Become invisable!)...What I'm still here?




And him playing the drums



Finally, why not end with a song? "Zui Hou De Feng Du" and it's english subbed..also, it shows off his mad piano skills lol! :D



Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Alan Luo! He was really funny in Hot Shot. I also like his music, he's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Finally a comment for Show!!

    I kno he is amazing and if you think he's funny in Hot Shots you SOO have to watch Yu Le Bai Fen Bai (A Variety show he's in) hillarious!! :D

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D