Saturday, April 25, 2009

Complicated-Avril Lavinge

An old personal FAVORITE of mine.

Oh wow, Avril Lavinge ROCKS!! I think she looks more prettier as her tomboy self then as her girlie self, but I guess she's pretty in both ways... Whateve.

So, one of my favs

Ah! I'm so pissed I can't embedd it...oh well watch it HERE, ah brings me back to my childhood. Lol I was super obsessed with this song when I was younger :P

Here is Evan Yo (This really amazing Taiwanese Idol singing a cover for her...as a promotion in Taiwan...) He's AMAZING!!







Here's Sk8r Boi...another amazing song by her...HERE

And here's Girlfriend



Hope you enjoy! Oh yeah, do you like Avril's more tomboy-ish look or her girlier look as in "The Best Damn Thing"? (woohoo my first poll lol)



Wdebo :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I don't like Avril!
    I'll have to watch your video when I am some place that has sound though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I like her older self more tho.

    Lol, hope you find sound!!

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Avril! :D
    I love how she seems to have grown with each album. Her slowies on her 3rd (?) album are so sweet, but unexpected of the Avril who wrote the first album. Gotta love Sk8r Boi, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! I'd forgotten this one! I love Avril, but she was funner as a tomboy cuz she looks mean the other way. The guy singing that song is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course Sk8r Boi yeah!

    Evan is the coolist!!

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D