Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Commercial LOVE!!

So, today, I decided to take a break from mvs and show some of my favorite Taiwanese commercials...enjoy!!! :)

This one features Wilber Pan and Angela Zhang. OK Wilber is absolutely the cutest thing ever in this commercial haha...I love it!



(English subbed) And of course I had to share Show Luo commercial...this one is just so cute and well Show is funny and makes me really want some bread right now =]



(Eng sub) Haha, even though it doesn't have the full commercial but I still like Chun (Fahrenheit) and Ella (S.H.E) a lot and this commercial is so cute :)



Hope you enjoy!

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D