Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nothing Left To Say-Jolin Tsai

-ENGLISH SUBBED-
Chinese Title: 無言以對
English Title: Nothing Left To Say
Artist: Jolin Tsai
Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
TTS: HERE

Wdebo's Notes: This is one of my favorite songs off of Jolin's newest album Myself. This song is so awesome!! Totally shows off just how talented she is...though her dance seems a bit fast for the song, but it is still wonderful. This song is just so addicting and I press the replay button so much everytime I listen to this song =]

Listen and Love!



Hope you enjoy! And please comment!

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D