Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Entertainment Clips (23)

-ENGLISH SUBBED-

So, as a few of you prob know, I have my own YouTube channel where I sub 100% Entertainment Clips and sometimes other random stuff. So here is one of my subbed clips...and this clip made me laugh for so long when I first watch it. I love when Show and Xiao Gui act as a couple...they never fail to make me laugh!

Enjoy!

Hosts: Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui
Guest: Yida


Hope you enjoy! And please comment!

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. haha! :) that's so much fun. Who are these guys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui they host a Taiwanese variety show called 100% Entertainment :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D