Saturday, November 27, 2010

Touch Your Heart-Fahrenheit

-ENGLISH SUBBED-
Title: Touch Your Heart
Artist: Fahrenheit (飛輪海)
Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
TTS: HERE

Wdebo's Notes: I love Fahrenheit. Ok I am not ashamed to admit it but I am a giant Fahrenheit lover. And I am guessing Touch Your Heart is basically Taiwan's official tourism song. So Taiwan and Fahrenheit? BEST SONG EVER :DD Ok, so I'm kind of baised but..yeah...the whole time I was listening I was thinking...holy crap...I would DIE if Fahrenheit greeted me at Taiwan XDDDD But this is a wonderful song because it shows many of Taiwan's most beautiful scenary and stuff...and really if you've never been to Taiwan I would highly reccomend you to go :) Just such a wonderful country...and well my family is from there so of course I would say that...but it's TRUEEEEE :)

Listen and Love!!


Hope you enjoy! And please comment!

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D