Monday, November 24, 2008

Queen of Babble Gets Hitched By: Meg Cabot


Hi, everyone! In remembrence of how I reviewed Queen of Babble (My first ever blog post-and it is like exactly 3 months since that post), I have decided to review the conclusion to this amazing trilogy, Queen of Babble Gets Hitched, in that same form!
Book:

*Spoiler Alert for those who haven't read other books!*

Lizzie Nicholas is baack (wow, saying it like that makes her sound like a serial killer, in all the scary movie they're all like "I'm baack"), for the conclusion to this amazing trilogy.

After Meg Cabot left us with that huge cliffhanger in Queen of Babble in the Big City, with her and Chaz together and Luke proposing to her, we were very angry at her after we turned the cover over hoping to see the secret pages then feeling like we should chuck the book at the wall and write an angry letter to the editor demanding why they let her just end at such a humongo cliffhanger (Well, I felt that). But, I couldn't do any of those things, because it was a library book. So, when Queen of Babble Gets Hitched finally came out I felt like I could feel better.

The story begins after Luke proposes to her and she goes and tells Chaz then it goes way downhill from there. After going back to Luke, all she seems to be able to think about is Chaz. Luke wants a wedding in his parent's chateu, while Lizzie's parents just want it in their backyard. Lizzie's confussion grows more when Luke goes to Paris for the whole Summer, and all she can think about is Chaz, Chaz, Chaz. Will she finally have the perfect wedding to the "perfect" man? Or will there be another man's arm that she'll fall into?

First off, I am a HUGE Meg Cabot fans, I adore her wittiness, which is why I read the Queen of Babble Trilogy in the first place. The story was ok, compared to the other two, but I have to say, it is still a really good book. Still has her charm and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D