Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ladies' Choice

So, I wasn't actually "tagged" but I read Bookluver-Carol's and she said she tagged anyone who hadn't done it yet, so well here I am! Since I am so chinese, and not like my American Born Chinese self, most of my songs are chinese, so I translated them, just to make tiny bit more sense, except most of them don't make ANY sense, lol

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Minamp, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put the artist after a dash following the song name.
5. Put any comments in brackets.
6. Tag some lucky people to spread the disease.

How would you describe yourself?
99次我愛他 (99 times I loved him)- Yuan Ruo Lan (OK, this makes like NO sense b/c I've never had a BF b4, so yeah)
How do you feel today?
就微笑了(Just Smile!)- Nicholas Teo (Hm, Vetren's Day="no school" hm makes sense :) )
What is your life's purpose?
My happy Ending-Avril Lavigne (Ok, so is this some kind of scary psycic thingy, some I'm waiting for my death and am going to b happy about it???!!! FREAKY!)
What is your motto?
Under the Weather-KT Tunstall (Yeah! I am going to b forever sad! woot woot! :P)
What do you think about very often?
I will Always Love you- Charice Pempengco (Back to the first song, yeah, I don't have a BF that I can love for always, or even just 99 times... :( Is this tagging suppose to make me feel so SAD?)
What is your life story?
怎麼辦 (What to do?)- S.H.E. (Yes, the universal question, "what shall I do?")
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Superstar-Sonic Youth (Yea, I admit it as a kid I did have aspirations of ruling the world as a superstar, but now that I've grown up and figured out what a nerd I am and how shy I am, I can't say that I really wanna b that)
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Teru Teru Momiji-Momiji Shoma (Seeing as this is one of the many cute songs from Momiji Shoma in Fruits Basket and is like less then 1 min, I'm pretty sure I won't dance to it)
What will they play at your funeral?
False Alarm-KT Tunstell (I haven't heard this song b4, so I have no idea what kind of mood my funeral will b)
What is your hobby/interest?
惡作劇(Practical Joke)-Ariel Lin (srry I'm too nice to do any practical jokes)
If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
BluetoothCyborg-Rhett & Link (Yeah, cuz I so want our world to b taken over by Blue tooths, and I wanna help *sarcasm* But I heart their vid, check out HERE)
What do you want most of all?
(It's) Hairspray-James Marsden, from Hairspray the movie, though I love the broadway more. (Hairspray, hmm, that might not work, cuz i dont like putting chemicals in my hair, apart from my highlights, of corse!)
What is your greatest fear?
The Show-Lenka (Um, I don't get that, what show are they talking about, there are a couple of shows that scare me, i guess)
What is your darkest secret?
One, Two, Three, GO!-Belanova (Ummmm, no)
What is your favorite thing in the world?
Cooties-Aimee Allen (Um, thats just gross, but I do heart this song)
If you could have one wish, what would you wish for?
Let's Dance-Miley Cyrus (no, I don't dance, srry!)
What is your theme song?
Vampire-Antsy Pants (Yes, if you didn't know im a *secret* vampire :K fear me!)
The next time you hear this song (aside from now, that is), you must dance
When there was me and you-Vannessa Ann Hudgens (Like I told that Mily Cyrus song, and now to this...I don't dance)
What will you post this as?
Ladies' Choice-Zac Effron (Ah, I'm srry for the embarassing title, don't blame me, blame the iTunes!)

I tag anyone who hasn't done this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D