Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Who Am I Who Am I Who Am I-Magic Power

-ENGLISH SUBBED-

English Title: Who Am I Who Am I Who Am I
Chinese Title: 我是誰我是誰我是誰 (Wo Shi Shei x3)
Artist: Magic Power
Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
TTS: No

Wdebo's Notes: I first heard this song as the opening song of PS Man (A wonderful drama I am currently watching), and I fell in love with this song at first listen. I love watching the beginning for this song! But haha the drama is awesome too. The song is very addicting and wonderful lyrics!


Enjoy!



Hope you enjoy! And please comment!

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. your right i really like the lyrics and the video is really cool the song i think is very catchy you always show songs that i love thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had a sweet spot for cool Chinese music. This is great!

    You have an award over at my blog!
    http://www.squeakybooks.com/2010/06/awards-2.html

    ~Enna Isilee
    www.SqueakyBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D