Saturday, June 19, 2010

Who Am I Who Am I Who Am I-Magic Power

-ENGLISH SUBBED-

English Title: Who Am I Who Am I Who Am I
Chinese Title: 我是誰我是誰我是誰 (Wo Shi Shei x3)
Artist: Magic Power
Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
TTS: No

Wdebo's Notes: I first heard this song as the opening song of PS Man (A wonderful drama I am currently watching), and I fell in love with this song at first listen. I love watching the beginning for this song! But haha the drama is awesome too. The song is very addicting and wonderful lyrics!


Enjoy!



Hope you enjoy! And please comment!

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. your right i really like the lyrics and the video is really cool the song i think is very catchy you always show songs that i love thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had a sweet spot for cool Chinese music. This is great!

    You have an award over at my blog!
    http://www.squeakybooks.com/2010/06/awards-2.html

    ~Enna Isilee
    www.SqueakyBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D