Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

In My Mailbox (16)

So, I know I've been slacking off my IMM for a LONG LONG time *uh hum* 8 months to be exact. But, haha, I'm back!!

All credits for IMM idea go to The Story Siren~

Here are the books...

Recieved For Review

Manifest: A Mystyx Novel By: Artist Arthur

High Before Homeroom By: Maya Sloan

Recieved From Library's "Summer Reading"

North of Beautiful By: Justina Chen Headley
Borrowed From Library

Devoured By: Amanda Marrone

And yes, those are Archie Mags :)

So, what's in YOUR mailbox?

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. Great books. Manifest sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week: I really enjoyed North of Beautiful. Happy Reading! Check out my IMMB if you want here

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D