Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Going on VACATION!!

So tomorrow, I will be going to Taiwan...EEEKKK!!! AHH I'm so excited!! Anyways, I will be gone for a month and like two weeks, I am not sure if I will have internet access, so I have scheduled a few posts and am bringing some books with me :D But I think I might have some, so I will try to add more posts + check my email + blog...so feel free to comment email as usual...I hopefully will recieve everything :)

But there will be a slower amount of posts...thanks for understanding!

Wdebo :)

1 comment:

  1. Eek! Taiwan!?! I'm so jealous! I hope you have tons of fun and you should bring us some pictures back! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D