Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Pretty Little Liars-I Need Your Help!

So, as many of you know, I am doing the "Secret Keeper" thingy for the Pretty Little Liars promotional thing.

One of my challenges, I need all of YOU to help with.

Please go to THIS site and then write (or make up) a story about how you got your friends to like your boyfriends. Please help, anyone can do this, if you don't have a real life experience about this, don't worry, you can make up a story! Oh and please write "credit to Debo" so I get credit :D And if you do, yeah! That's great!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help!! I need 13 people!! Please go now, because I need them ASAP!

Thanks bunches!!

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D