Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

When You Tell Me That You Love Me-Coco Lee ft. Julio Iglesias

Title: When You Tell Me That You Love Me
Artist(s): Coco Lee ft. Julio Iglesias
Language: English
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: Oh wow, I absolutely adore Coco, she's ABC (!!) and her singing is so amazingly wonderful, I absolutely love her voice and Julio's is great too. It's such a pity she never made it big in America...her voice is so wonderful. I love this song...they complement each other wonderfully. Old song, but still very good!

Enjoy!



Hope you enjoy! And please comment!


Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D