Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Nobody-Wonder Girls

-English Subbed-

Happy Halloween my awesome blog readers!!

So, this song is so addictive...just like Sorry Sorry, even though I don't really like Wonder Girls, the people...I really love this song...it just gets stuck in your head...and the mv is pretty funny too :)



Hope you enjoy! And please comment!

Wdebo :)

4 comments:

  1. Have you heard the English version? I don't like it D: But this one is a good one, though I'm not a fan of WG anymore lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to the English version...it sounds weird...this song is just a very harmonic song...so listening to the english version with just one person singing is kinda weird. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I don't like them either, but this song is jus so catchy! ^.^

    Can't get it outta my head...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know...I always just randomly catch myself signing it lol XD

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D