Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

What Should I Do? - S.H.E

-English Subbed-

This was one of the first S.H.E song I listened to, then again it was like one of the first Taiwanese song I listened to.

Thanks so much for the beauty of Hana Kimi for this awesome song...Ella + Chun 4 eva!!

Oh, and happy Taiwanese Independence Day!! :)

E N J O Y....

Hope you enjoy! And please comment!

Wdebo :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    Thank you for the fun video.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    All the best,
    RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome...hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard this one in a while! I think it is returning me to my Wu Zun phase. :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEEEAAHH for Wu Chun phases :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D