Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Winners: Twenty Boy Summer

Yeah! The end of my contest has finally come...so I would first like to thank everyone for participating in my contest...80-something comments, thanks a lot you guys! I felt really loved :)

So, the winners, drumroll please *drumroll*

Kayla
dissectingperfection
Gaby317
Llehn
Ella Press

All you have already been emailed!! Please reply within two days...or else I'll have to pick new winners :(

Thanks again for joining! And once I have another contest I hope all of you guys can join and win!

Wdebo :)

************************

Songs listened to while writing this post:

Dong Mo Mo Xi Mo Mo By: Momo Jie Jie
Ke Yi Bu Ke Yi By: Ding Dang

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Thanks, and congrats to the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got an award on my blog!
    http://caprubia.blogspot.com/2009/04/awards-time.html

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D