Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random Entertainment Clips : 5

-ENG SUBBED!-


This time, I decided to put out clips of Show and his date with his fan who has spinocerebella ataxia...I think these clips are super sweet and funny...check it out!

Part 1 ...

Part 2...



Part 3...



Part 4...



Part 5 (Last part)...



It's really rare to see a celebrity doing this for his fans, so I admire Show a lot for what he does.

Hope you enjoy it! And remember to comment!

Wdebo :)

P.S. Thanks so much to ooST1NAoo for these subbed clips! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D