Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Whiteberry - 夏祭り

I kno like 2 Japanese songs, and both of them I am IN LOVE with!!

This is one of them (I can't read Japanese but the first word means summer in Chinese :P )

OMG they are HIGH SCHOOLERS but their voices ROCK!!

The MV is werid... lol



Please comment and tell me what you think!!

Wdebo :)

5 comments:

  1. I think they are middle-schoolers. o-o

    It's a good song but nothing I would usually listen to. And you know only 2 Japanese songs? Oh my! You should listen to them some more! But then it's been awhile since I listened to them myself. I go for all the latest Korean songs instead lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana- Oh realli? I was just reading the comments and they were some schoolers :D I kno I should but I support my fellow taiwanese :) I will try to get to more Japanese songs

    Marie- i know right?

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Japanese songs. There are so many nice bands and singers. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D