Wednesday, June 13, 2012

FACE AIDS

Hello y'all!

I know I have been very bad at blogging for the LGBT Pride Month posts but finals have been horrible and I'm so stressed out now *Pulls hair out and crys*

Anywho, I wanna direct your attention to this awesome project one of my friends, Nina, is a part of. The project is called Ride Against AIDS and is for an organization called FACE AIDS. This summer, Nina and a group of students will be biking across the country to raise awareness. Please feel free to check out the site HERE and donate if you have the means!

Wdebo :)

P.S. In three days time I shall be DONE with my freshman year of college so I will be able to read and blog to my heart's desire. So I shall see you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D